12th Annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament
The 12th annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament will take place at Buffalo Riverworks from February 14th through February 17th, 2019.
Highlights of the 2019 Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament include:
– The tournament games will take place on Friday through Sunday, with game starts 8a until 11p all (3) days.
– Playoffs will be played throughout Saturday and Sunday.
– All teams should plan on playing during the day on Friday February 15th.
– All teams will play on 2 of the 3 days of the event.
In addition to more hockey action this year, there will also be new activities that both players and fans can also enjoy throughout the week at Buffalo RiverWorks.
– Skills Competition Thursday
– Battle of the Bands
– Labatt Blue Silo Tower Tours inside RiverWorks Brewery, Zip Lines & Silo Rock Climbing (weather permitting)
– Urban ropes course (NEW)
– Sabres Alumni appearances & Video Feed for Sabres game
– Vendor Village
For complete Pond Hockey Tournament details, click here.