New York Main Street Grant Opportunity Now Available!
Buffalo Place is pleased to announce a New York Main Street grant opportunity available for buildings and tenants on Main Street between Edward/Goodell Streets, and Seneca Street. Eligible properties include the following addresses: 233 to 777 Main Street, 72 to 110, 283 and 505 Pearl Street, 468 to 519 Washington Street, 5 to 11 Genesee street, 5 East Huron, 5 to 13 East Mohawk, 17 Court Street, 14 Lafayette Square and 12 East Tupper Street.
Properties may be eligible for matching grants for:
• Improvements to the appearance of buildings important to Downtown Buffalo
• Support of building occupancy and active storefronts.
• Renovation of vacant buildings and upper floors so they can be occupied
• Development of new residential units (especially for residents earning 90% of median income)
• Repairs to safeguard historic structures
If interested in more information or applying, please contact Angela Keppel, Project Planner at email@example.com or by phone at 716-856-3150. Meetings for interested property owners will be held on February 21st at 2:30p and February 25th at 10:30a at the Buffalo Place offices at 671 Main Street, Buffalo NY 14203. Applications will be due in mid-March. Check back to this site for updates as the program progresses.