13th Annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament
Labatt Blue and Buffalo RiverWorks present the 13th Annual Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament from February 14th through February 16th.
Here are the highlights of the 2020 Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament:
- The tournament games will take place on Friday through Sunday, with game starting at 8a and running through 11p all (3) days.
- The tournament will kick off with a registration party and skills competition on Thursday night at RiverWorks.
- Playoffs will take place on Sunday, February 16th with awards/trophy presentations right after each game. This year there will be a new playoff format which includes semi-finals and finals.
- All teams should plan on playing during the day on Friday, February 14th.
- Guarantee of at least 4 games with a potential up to 7 games
- No USAH player number required
In addition to more hockey action this year, there will also be new activities that both players and fans many enjoy throughout the weekend at Buffalo RiverWorks.
- Skills Competition Thursday – email SGreen@BuffaloRiverWorks.com for details
- Battle of the Bands
- USA Sled Hockey Exhibition
- Fire/Police Showcase
- Labatt Blue Silo Tower Tours inside RiverWorks Brewery, Zip Lines and Silo Rock Climbing (weather permitting)
- Urban ropes course (NEW)
- Sabres Alumni appearances & Video Feed for Sabres game
- Vendor Village
- “Tales of The Penalty Box” with Matt Barnaby and other former NHL stars (additional ticket required)
- New Labatt Blue Bar
For complete details, visit www.labattbluepondhockey.com.