Shea’s Buffalo Theatre Update
Updates from Shea’s Buffalo Theatre included below:
March 31, 2020: As we all navigate these uncertain times, please know that we are thinking of you, and wishing you and your families well. We understand that many of you want to reach out to our box office with subscription renewals and questions. Please know that beginning Monday, March 23rd, our box office staff is replying to calls and emails each weekday from 10:00am to 5:00pm, working from their homes and ready to assist you.
- Remember that your My Shea’s accounts are accessible 24 hours a day. This can be accessed from sheas.org. To enter, you need to use the e-mail address on file for your account.
- For our season subscribers who had tickets to a cancelled performance of Hello, Dolly! and/or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and Bright Star, there is a credit on your Shea’s account which can be applied at your discretion for future shows or as a Payment Option (Step 3) towards your season renewal, or refunded.
- If you have recently received a renewal invoice in the mail for the 2020-2021 season, please know that these were issued before the cancellations of Hello Dolly!, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, and Bright Star, and do not reflect the current credit on your account.
- Riverdance has been rescheduled for March 19-21, 2021 and The Band’s Visit has been rescheduled for December 1 to December 6, 2020. Your tickets will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Tuesday night Subscribers who previously had tickets for April 14th will now be attending the performance on Tuesday December 1st, and so on. However, if you had previously exchanged your tickets for different weekdays/times: for example, if you had tickets to Thursday night but already exchanged them for Sunday Evening, your current tickets will now be honored for Sunday December 6th at 6:30 PM. If you need to re-exchange your tickets back to their original performance weekday/time or to a new show, please contact the Box Office to arrange this at 716-847-0850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Shea’s Box Office hours for phone and electronic transactions are Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM; walk up service has been suspended until further notice.
For Ticketmaster purchases:
- For any canceled events: If your event was canceled, there’s also nothing you need to do. It’s Ticketmaster’s standing policy to automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s credit card. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. For faster service, customers can request a refund by logging into their Ticketmaster account and clicking on the self-service refund button.
- For any postponed events: when events are postponed or rescheduled, you will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated. Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date.
We will continue to update the public and our patrons about other upcoming events as more information becomes available.Thank you for your patience as we all navigate through this unfamiliar time.