Buffalo Place Announces Buffalo Main Streets Initiative Grant Opportunity
Buffalo Place is pleased to announce a Buffalo Main Streets Initiative (BMSI) grant opportunity available for property owners and tenants on Main Street between Mohawk and Seneca Streets. Eligible properties include the following addresses: 233 Main Street to 487 Main Street.
Properties may be eligible for matching grants for:
• Improvements to the appearance of buildings important to Downtown Buffalo
• Support of building occupancy and active storefronts.
• Renovation of vacant buildings and upper floors so they can be occupied
• Development of new residential units (especially for residents earning 90% of median income)
• Repairs to safeguard historic structures
If interested in more information or applying, please contact Angela Keppel, Project Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 716-856-3150. Applications are due on March 19, 2021.