Temporary Canalside Metro Rail Station closures for Cars Sharing Lower Main Street Construction:
Catenary power structures will be updated during several weekends in October. High voltage Metro Rail power between the Canalside Station and the Rail Yard must be shut down for this work, so Metro Rail will operate the surface section rail shuttle between Fountain Plaza and the Merchants Mutual/ Seneca Station. Canalside patrons will have a short, four-minute walk from the Merchants Mutual/ Seneca Station.
The Canalside Metro Rail station will be closed for catenary work the following dates:
• Sunday 10/3/21 (8am – 4am on Monday 10/4/21)
• Sunday 10/10/21 (8am – 4am on Monday 10/11/21)
• Sunday 10/17/21 (8am – 4am Monday 10/18/21)
• Sunday 10/24/21 (8am – 4am Monday 10/25/21)
• Saturday 10/30/21 (8am – 4am Sunday 10/31/21)
Visit https://metro.nfta.com/ for more information.