Erie County Storefront Revitalization Program
Erie County has set aside $10 million to assist small business owners with their Storefront Revitalization Program. Countywide grants up to $40,000 are available for exterior building renovations to their properties. On Monday, May 9th at 6pm there will be a web presentation to discuss the application process and answer questions from potential applicants. Registration is required to attend. Click HERE to register.
– Must own or lease space at a physical location zoned/ licensed for business operations within Erie County
– Must be a for-profit business
– Earned less than $5 Million in Annual Gross Income for 2019 and 2020
– Have 75 or fewer employees as of 3/17/2020
– Exterior building facade improvements
– Permanent outdoor fixtures
– ADA and building code compliance activities
Special Consideration will be provided for Minority/ Women/ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses and applicants from the same commercial business district.