Erie County Storefront Revitalization Program
Erie County has set aside $10 million to assist small business owners with their Storefront Revitalization Program. Countywide grants up to $40,000 are available for exterior building renovations to their properties. On Monday, May 9th at 6pm there will be a web presentation to discuss the application process and answer questions from potential applicants. Registration is required to attend. Click HERE to register.
If you cannot attend this session, it will be recorded and will be viewable on the program webpage. To pre-submit questions to the presenters, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Must own or lease space at a physical location zoned/ licensed for business operations within Erie County
– Must be a for-profit business
– Earned less than $5 Million in Annual Gross Income for 2019 and 2020
– Have 75 or fewer employees as of 3/17/2020
– Exterior building facade improvements
– Permanent outdoor fixtures
– ADA and building code compliance activities
Special Consideration will be provided for Minority/ Women/ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses and applicants from the same commercial business district.