Consumers Beverages is proud to sponsor the 2019 Ballpark Brew Bash held this year at Sahlen’s Field. Join in the fun on Saturday, September 21st in beautiful Downtown Buffalo for an evening of craft beer tasting and fun! Check out your favorite breweries from near and far, sample their latest releases, and get to know the people who make the brews. Tickets are now available at all 17 Consumer’s Beverages locations, the Buffalo Bisons Ticket Office, and online at Tickets.com!
50+ breweries from across the globe will be in attendance and proudly pouring some of the finest craft beer available in the U.S.A.
Doors open at 3:30p | Beer starts at 4p; general admission: 4p-7p; VIP: 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Your ticket includes admission to the event, a souvenir tasting glass, program, and 20 tasting tickets which can be redeemed for one (1) 3oz. beer sample each. 50+ breweries will be in attendance this year, each bringing several of the finest beers in their lineup. Additional tasting tickets are available for $1.00 each.
- VIP Area: A special section of the Brew Bash located inside the NEW Consumer’s Pub at the Park (formerly Pettibone’s) will feature 20+ special hand selected rare beers and cask ales never before seen at a beer festival in Buffalo. Consumer’s Pub at the Park offers a spectacular view of the Ballpark with room to sit, relax and enjoy your time. The VIP section also features a top-notch food spread featuring carving stations, cheese plates, Buffalo favorites, and more…
- The event is handicap accessible and outside vendor areas are tented in the event of inclement weather.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted and legal identification will be enforced. Please, no children or strollers. Also, please do not bring pets to the event.
- Designated Drivers (General Admission) admitted for a $5 donation fee (available day of the event). VIP DD are limited and only available in advance – $45.00.
For complete information, visit www.ballparkbrewbash.com.