The New York State Brewers Association is proud to join the Buffalo Brewers Festival in a collaboration event! Joining all of the great Buffalo area breweries will be breweries from every region of the state – up to 60 total NYS breweries pouring at Canalside on Saturday June 22nd. For the first time, the New York State Brewers Association has teamed up with the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association to not only bring the best of Western New York beer to this years event, but to also showcase breweries and beer from every other region of the state. This is a fund raising event to benefit both organizations.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps WILL pour at this festival, not volunteers – so come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
- 2:00-6:00p (VIP admission) at 2p, General Admission at 3p)
- 3:00-6:00p (General admission)
- Canalside is located at 44 Prime St, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $35 | Event Day (if available): $45
- Advance VIP Ticket: $55 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $65
- Designated Drivers: $15
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food available from local food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
VIP Tickets (only 350 available) include:
- Early entrance one hour access (2p)
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers include – Binghamton Brewery – Xocokhan, Webe Brewing – Passion in the Clouds Milkshake IPA, Anything But Beer – Blue-Calyptus, Wagner Valley Brewing – Chardemagne Barrel Aged English Barleywine, Brown’s – Apricity Wild Ale, CB Craft Brewers – CB’s Loganberry Sour, Five & 20 Brewery – Commiseration, 42 North – Oak Borderland, Sliver Lake Brewing – Gentle Brute Dark Saison, Four Mile Brewing – Manon the Moon IPA, More to come…
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- 5:00– 7p – A beer truck will be open serving pints for sale of your favorite festival beer.
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
Click here for complete event information.