Buffalo Iron Works & Lockhouse Distillery & Bar Present The Third Annual Cobblestone Live Music & Arts Festival, in the heart of the Historic Cobblestone district in downtown Buffalo. This year’s festival will include two outdoor main stages located on Illinois and Columbia streets, a stage inside Buffalo Iron Works, an electronic music stage/lounge inside Lockhouse Distillery & Bar.
– Over 25 artists/bands across 4 stages.
– Festival games and activities for all ages.
– Local food trucks and vendors.
– Beer, wine, cider, & beverage tents.
– VIP tickets including exclusive VIP areas and additional perks.
– Festival drink menu from Lockhouse Distillery & Bar and Buffalo Iron Works.
Festival gates will open at 4pm on Friday, August 2nd and at 1pm on Saturday, August 3rd. Two day festival passes will be $35 presale/$45 walk up, single day passes are $20 presale/$25 walk up. VIP packages will be available for $100. Late night only passes will be announced as the festival approaches.