- This event has passed.
Eat Rite Foods Sports Expo
July 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Eat Rite Foods Sports Expo will be held on Saturday, July 20th from 9a to 6p at Buffalo RiverWorks!
Eat Rite Foods Buffalo’s Premier Meal Prep Service invites you to the largest and most entertaining health, wellness and fitness expo on the east coast! Don’t miss your chance to see 100+ local and national vendors, along with exciting, exhilarating events including:
- Largest Health/Fitness Vendor Expo in New York
- Elite Fitness Open USPA World Champion Powerlifting Meet
- Iron & Stone’s USS Nickel City Strongman Competition
- USAPL Summer Slam Powerlifting Meet
- Lumber City Charity CrossFit Tournament
- Live Mat Pilates & Hatha Yoga Classes presented by REAL Therapeutic Massage!
- Kids, teens, and adults can come to learn some Self-Defense, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, tons of giveaways and much more presented by WNY MMA!
There will also be celebrity appearances from some of the most popular names in health, wellness & fitness industry! Food, beverage & other amenities will also be available.
-Dana and Rob Bailey,
-4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler,
-World Record holding powerlifter Stacy “Bama” Burr
-Joey Swoll and Ryse supplements
-10 x I.P.F. World Powerlifting Champion Jen Thompson & many more to be announced.
To purchase tickets and for a full list of vendors, attractions, and event information visit erfsportsexpo.com!