Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Fat Tuesday Party in Downtown!
The biggest Mardi Gras party in Buffalo is back and better than ever! On Tuesday, March 5th starting at 5pm the Chippewa Entertainment district will transform into a New Orleans style party with street performers, fireworks, live entertainment, and New Orleans Style Food and Drink Specials at all participating establishments.
Enjoy $3 Labatt Blue Light Bottles and try their newest innovation Labatt Blue Citra 16oz cans along with $5 Bayou Rum Hurricanes & $4 Shots of Don Julio all night long!
This event is FREE and open to the public!
Participating Bars and Restaurants include:
- Soho | Live Jazz by Winelight at 5:30p to 8:30p -food specials include sausage & chicken gumbo, jambalaya, and Cajun catfish po boys
- Frankie Primos
- Bottom’s Up
- 67 West
- D-Tour Martini Bar & Kitchen | New Orleans Themed Menu
- The Cowboy
- D’Arcy McGee’s Irish Pub
- Local Kitchen and Beer Bar
- Buffalo Tap House | DJ Jiggz Starting at 6p
- Rec Room | Dueling Pianos at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Bada Bing Bar and Grill
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
This event is sponsored by Labatt Blue Citra, Tequila Don Julio, and Bayou Rum in partnership with the The Chippewa Alliance.
For more information on the event, click here.