Saturday, September 23rd, don’t miss the World’s Largest Polka Dance + Pulaski Parade & Festival starting at Niagara Square! Be part of history as organizers attempt to break the World Record for the World’s Largest Polka Dance. The current record stands at 802 polka dancers, set in Germany on June 29, 2013.
In order to officially participate, you MUST be registered. The registration fee is just $10 per person, and it includes:
– A souvenir individually numbered **World’s Largest Polka Dance badge** to wear proudly
– A Buffalo Polonia reusable bag filled with exciting gifts
– Exclusive opportunity to purchase World Record Holder merchandise after the event
Registration Deadline is September 20th.
– All participants must check in at the registration tent by 3pm
– Be ready to Polka Dance at 3:25pm in the designated area.
– The record-breaking dance will kick off at 3:30pm.
More Than Just Polka Dancing! In addition to being part of this record-breaking event, join us for the 85th Annual Pulaski Parade and the 2nd Annual Pulaski Festival. Both the parade and Festival are free of charge and fun for the whole family! The Pulaski Parade will begin at 12noon on Delaware Avenue. The Pulaski Festival will take place from 1pm through 9pm in Niagara Square. Enjoy basket raffles, a beer tent, various live bands, captivating cultural presentations, a diverse range of vendors, a kids’ zone, delicious food trucks, and WNY’s Largest Dessert Tent, plus so much more! Click here for details.